Pansy Basket

Have you ever been to Cantigny Park in Wheaton, Illinois?  Once owned by Colonel R. McCormick of the Chicago Tribune, it is now a stunningly beautiful location for weddings or to tour the First Division Museum where tanks are displayed.  Truly a spot for male and female alike.  A must see for anyone in the Western Chicago area.

We were there for our anniversary and I was enchanted by these beautiful pansy baskets. 

This art is property of Jodie Brown. Please contact Jodie if you would like more information. Do not download or copy any of these pieces.

Comments

  1. I love this. I would like to order a print if I can. I would just have to figure out where to put it and what size to make it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tiny Garden House

Fall is Coming!