Wednesday night we will be learning how to shade with acrylics while painting a still life of fruit in a bowl and Thursday morning we will be painting a really cute snowman called Hello Friend. Hope you can join us. The above painting was designed for Grumbacher lessons only by Elizabeth Boulton.
Thanks for visiting my blog! I am starting off with my ancient art work dating back to my college days. I will gradually add more and more current art through the weeks. Peanuts is my first contribution to my blog. Why? It's lunch time and I'm hungry. :) Hope this makes you hungry for more. Come back soon.
Painting this tree canopy called "Chippewa Nature Center" tonight and tomorrow at Michael's. This would be a great way to help you think Spring. Will you make it to the class? Let me know by noon today Wednesday February 6th, if you want to attend .
Comments
Post a Comment